Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Man's Opinion

So, while no one else wanted to touch my last post and comment, after reading it, D. came upstairs and said, "You forget that while those kids mom is Jenna Jameson, their dad is going to be Tito Ortiz. They will be the perfect mix of sex and agression."

I think that just about sums up the male mind in a nutshell. What am I in for? Really, I do think I'm going to need some sort support group come the teen years when it will be testosterone city around here. Maybe sooner.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Alright, since we're talking about areas where M.O.B.'s and F.O.B.'s might disagree, can we please discuss the"hands-down-the-pants" phenomenon? I don't understand it, my four year old considers "penis time" a viable option when he's looking for some new activity to engage in. I tell him it's rude and "penis time" can only happen when one is in bed, in his own room. My husband says that I am warping his sense of his own body and happily lets our four year old explore himself anytime, anywhere with nary a comment. Seriously, besides the whole "exploring your body - developmental stage" cannot we not just agree that this kind of activity is socially unacceptable and on par with picking one's nose in public? I don't really think his sexual development will be irrevocably stunted by a few "get your hands out of there" or "leave that thing alone" comments. Agree or disagree?

DaBoss said...

There is always time for Penis-Time (it just takes me longer to type this with one hand).

Hey you take our blankets away from us when we are young so we just find another close friend to hang on to. Women have chocolate, we have meat.
Maybe I should stop there before I jump on the bad jokes that could be made from that statement.

Besides my one hand is getting tired....I won't say which one.